Posted by Admin on January, 08, 2022
Street light is a unique source of light on the path of a road. In the 20th century, people developed the concept of street lights for safety. Many street lights have sensitive photocells that activate automatically as per the requirement.
Many street lights have an underground connection to enhance their safety. Street light is an essential source of public security lighting. It can reduce the crime rate at night. Apart from that, a street light also prevents the occurrence of an accident.
Roadway Street Light
Roadway lights are helpful for demolishing the happening road accidents. On the highways, street lights can clear the night vision and enhance the visibility of the car's headlights. Setting up a street light for road safety in the turning path is essential. But it is also essential to set up the street light at equal intervals to prevent several road accidents.
The street light pole is the main component of the street light. Without sturdy street light poles, you cannot get the ultimate benefits of the street light. Tubular street light pole is useful for outdoor illumination, innovative pole application, and power distribution system.
Components of Street Light
It is essential to use an innovative and power-saving street light to reduce electricity consumption. Solar Street light is one of the power-saving street lights with unique components.
• The solar battery assembly is essential for the light fixture. The battery's size should be according to the solar light capacity.
• Light control is another major street light component that is situated inside the battery box.
• LED fixtures are the popular components for solar power assembly.
• The fixture mounting bracket provides a solid fixture for the street light.
Types of Street Light Poles
Street light poles can be different types as per their usefulness and road size. The variety of street light poles is as follows-
• Conical poles- The minimum height of this pole is 3 meters, but it can be enormous as per the customer requirement. 3mm thickness is the standard size of this pole.
• Octagonal poles- 3 meters height are the minimum size of this pole. The standard thickness is 3mm.
• Steel tubular poles- 7 to 16 meters are the height range of this pole. The luminary design of this pole depends on the customer’s requirements.
The Selection Process of Tubular Steel Pole
Here are the essential steps you should consider while selecting the tubular street light pole manufacturer.
• Authenticator manufacturers always provide a high-quality street light pole that is lightweight and sturdy.
• They use authentic quality materials for making a good quality tubular street light.
• You need to verify the authenticity of the manufacturers before final buying. Try to compare the street light pole price to buy the street light pole at a genuine price.
From the above information, one can understand the usefulness of the robust quality street light pole that can resist any environmental degradation such as a cyclone. Properly managed electricity is vital for fixing the street light poles on the highways.
For information Visit: https://www.ambicapoles.net/
This entry was posted on January, 08, 2022 at 11 : 44 am and is filed under Street Light Poles. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.